Description of AEG L1830R Cordless Drill Battery
- AEG L1830R battery by Tool-battery.co.uk is designed for use with the AEG cordless drill. The L1830R is designed to be 100% compatible with more other part numbers too. Our AEG power tool batteries are precision-engineered and rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to meet and exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications.
- This L1830R battery has been manufactured with high quality components. It conforms with the exact specification of the original manufacturer and the battery is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects.
- For all AEG L1830R drill batteries a margin of 0.1V difference in the voltage is safe. If the capacity (Ah) of the battery is higher than the capacity of the original battery it will enable a longer life expectancy.
- As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our cordless drill batteries.
Best Service on Order AEG L1830R Power Tool Battery
- Secure Payment. We only accept PayPal. We ship to PayPal's address ONLY. Please make sure your address in PayPal is matched with your shipping address before you pay. Or leave the shipping address massage when you pay.
- Fast Delivery. Most items ship 1-3 business days within receipt of order.In order to ensure timely delivery for our customers, we ship via Post for most orders all United Kingdom wide ONLY. If you want to ship this battery to other countries in Europe, please contact us, we can help you.
- Warranty Guarrantee. All items are supplied with 12 months warranty. The warranty covers against defective workmanship only, misuse or willful damage will render the warranty void.
- Satisfaction Shopping. If you received the wrong product or it was damaged during shipping, please contact us within 3 days. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return your undamaged item(s) to our Online Store within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
AEG L1830R Cordless Drill Batteries Care Tips
Power Tool Battery Care Tips for Long Lasting
Cordless drill batteries are expensive. So get with the program and follow these battery care tips to get the longest life and best performance out of them.
- Tool batteries can handle usually 800 to 1,000 charges. Don't recharge a drill battery if you've used it for just a few minutes.
- Don't leave them in the car—either in the cabin or the trunk. Heat (above 140 degrees F) and subzero cold can reduce power tool battery life by 15 percent.
- Storing a battery in direct sunlight can really heat it up, so shield it from the sun.
- Don't store a discharged battery that has less than one-half charge. Give it a full charge and then store it.
- If your tool was sold with two batteries and you're a part-time user, stick the extra one in the refrigerator. It'll last for years and you'll have a new one to use when the first one dies.
Best Practices for Charging Cordless Drill Battery
Put a new cordless drill battery on its charger for a minimum of 18 hours before using it for the first time.
Use the full capacity of the battery between charging for best results. Simply put, as a rule of thumb, you should discharge completely and charge completely.
Do not leave a NiCd battery pack on its charger for more than 30 hours. They also will develop a memory that shortens the life between charges if you use it briefly and put it on the charger for short, "quick" charges. The full discharge and charge method is especially important for NiCd batteries.
Discharge a battery pack fully before storing it. Store in cool, dry place of moderate temperature so that it will respond well when it comes time to recharge it.